Tuesday, April 5, 2011

TD - 11

C303 today. Things clicked into place. Altitude loss was less than 100' for most of the flight - barring the turbulence. I was in complete control the whole flight. I put together a new Data Card, chairfly my flight quite a bit, and studied the route differently that I did previously.

I also learned how to correctly use the frakkin' trim. Screw you, little green light.

Overall, it was a very good flight. Night and day difference from all my other flights. I actually enjoyed the whole trip. There wasn't much of a time that I was stressed or completely worried (well, except for those stalls, but I got them down now).

Tomorrow, I fly C304. It goes up to C306 and then our Solo. I think I might be able to solo by Friday. Half the class will be ready by then so we'll all be taking to the skies at the same time.

Off to bed, 0510 brief tomorrow.

2 comments: