Saturday, March 26, 2011

TD - 5

Posting a day behind again. It was a fun filled day on Friday. I got to do my dollar ride. It was pretty damn spiffy. The little plane is REALLY sensitive and they want you to toss the controls like you're in a fighter. Don't fly it like you do a big plane, really get that 30 degrees of bank in there quickly.

The flights aren't that hard if you chair fly them. It's all not really that difficult if you do the right prep and stay ahead of the game. Just think about the order of the flight, ask the IP TONS OF QUESTIONS prior to the flight and you'll be good to go.

We've got the A110 test coming up on Monday after which we'll be mostly done with academics. I also fly on Monday at around 1430 - I'll be able to really feel the winds that time. Just for pre-emptive puking sake lunch will consist of bananas, rice (crackers), applesauce ad toast. I don't know how high winds will effect me yet but I want to be prepared.

This weekend, studying academics by taking the quizzes and maybe chair flying my profile 3 times total. I won't be super concerned about the flight as the academics are still more important right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging this blog dude. Keep it up as long as you have time. I'll see you 6 April! I'll be expecting all the secrets when I get there!

    Good Luck sounds like you are off to a great start in Pueblo!

    ReplyDelete