Thursday, March 31, 2011

TD - 8

Don't have an extremely long post for today. I didn't double turn. Flight was moved to Friday. Most of the instructors are heading out for the weekend and so we'll only be doing one ride tomorrow. Can't say that I really am sad as double turning today was going to be rough.

Chair flew, sat in the flight room and FINALLY GOT OUT OF OUR FRAKKIN' BLUES! We still have formal brief in the morning from 0610 to 0700 but at least we can go a) nap, b) be in flight suits and c) nap...er, I mean study.

This Friday is 1st Fridays so we'll be having pizza + water (beer for the others as there's no WAY I'm getting a hangover here). I expect it's going to be VERY loud, noisy, boisterous and a few other things. Hopefully no one gets screened for any stupid things.

Will post over the weekend with some study tips + hints.

No comments:

Post a Comment